Trademark™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trademark Nation!™

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*READ* Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

*READ* Application! Empty
PostSubject: *READ* Application!   *READ* Application! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm

You must apply for Trademark.
How do you do apply watch this video!; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXcvv8dKi4&feature=youtu.be

If you can not watch the video, just copy this.. go back to trademark application before you clicked *READ* Application!, Then click new topic. Name it (Example: UserName Application)
Paste this into the text box and fill it out Copy it starting at ( % and end at %).

%
Name;
Age;
Location;
Games you play;
Why do you want to join;
Any clan experience, If so, with what and what clan;
How can you help Trademark improve;
Can you help Trademark by donating money through paypal*Info below!*;
How good are you 1-10 *BE HONEST*;
Friendly, No mercy, or pro*Read below before answering*;
Can you change gamer tag;
Have something to record with (EX. HD PVR , Dazzle, Easycap, etc.);
Are you good with graphics & or editing;
%

Donation Information!
To donate i will give you my paypal email and you will send the money, if you do have credit cards but no paypal, make one if you want to donate.
Donating to this clan goes for clan use, such as keeping extra money, for PC Servers. Website, etc. maybe if someone broke there mic, we can transfer them some money to help out, It will be mainly for Website and servers for PC. helping will be secondary, CLAN FIRST! I my self, Trade mark founder GT: Gus Macker. Will be the ONLY one with the paypal information to log in and the only one to make FINAL Decisions on whathappens with the money for the clan!

Friendly, No Mercy, Or Pro Information!
Friendly; Nice with others not aggressive and an easy friend maker.
No mercy; Do not get along with others easy, no crying, play hard or dont play.
Pro; Friendly, but play hard, play clean, play to WIN!

Only choose your own for these up there^
If you use pro, thats cool, it is not your skill level i am talking about, i will personally tell you waht i think your skill level is, because..i am a true pro. So choose what fits you best^

Thank you!
Love Trademark Founder Gus Macker
Back to top Go down
https://trademark.all-up.com

*READ* Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trademark™ :: Trademark Application-
Jump to: